Monday, October 31, 2011

Final Blog Post


Overall I had a lot of fun with this project. It allowed me to look in depth with a new technology and certain video game consoles. It made me think of how it could turn into an entrepreneurial business. Virtual Reality is not widely used anymore, but things like the Kinect of the xbox 360 is starting to become more interactive with the users. I am very interested to see where consoles and technology develops in the future. We are become more and more advanced everyday. Many people take technology for granted like the amazing smart phones we have today, compared to the old and huge phones during the 80’s. The things technology are capable of today is absolutely amazing. Reading a Microsoft professional blogger was very interesting because it provided the reader with up to date information about the new technological innovations available and the ones being developed.

My three comments and where I posted them are below:



(Took a picture) Submitted on Monday, October 31, 2011 at 11:53


No comments:

Post a Comment